Volunteers make what we do... Possible!
VIEW FULL JOB DESCRIPTIONS BELOW
SCOPE OF JOB DUTIES
Blogger / Writer must have a love for writing and a comprehensive understanding of our audience. You will be responsible for writing interesting and engaging articles geared for a specific target audience and have the ability to come up with original, relevant and timely topics.
The successful candidate must possess the following core skills:
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Proficient in grammar and punctuation
- Must be creative and able to come up with relevant, interesting topics
- Ability to know the audience’s needs, wants and problems and able to address them successfully
- Have a professional, consistent, and sometimes witty writing style that encourages subscribers to share on social media and elsewhere
Other possible skills:
- Fact checking
- May work from any location
- Will have to attend occasional operations meetings (via google hangouts or Skype).
- Desktop/laptop computer
- Internet connection
- Face-time platform such as Skype or google hangouts
To apply for this position:
- email us with "Blogger position" as subject. email@example.com
- include link to any writing sample that you think will convey your ability to fulfill the Blogger role.
- This is a volunteer position that will give the successful candidate an opportunity to expand on their writing and may lead to other opportunities.